Richmond Green Park
Richmond Green Park
Date(s) - 15 Nov 2021
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Joe will provide opportunities to shoot light at night, specifically working with a fire model and other techniques, such as light wands.
Registration does not open until September 28, 2021 at 8:00 PM
This will be a good opportunity to shoot long exposure.
Date: Monday, November 15th
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm at
Location: Richmond Green, 1300 Elgin Mills Rd. E (on the NW corner of Leslie St. and Elgin Mills Rd E)
Maximum: 20 participants
Note: PayPal payments are no longer available on the RHCC website. You must use the Eventbrite registration shown below to complete your payment.
You must register by clicking on the “Register” button at the bottom of this page and THEN complete your payment using the eventbrite panel. You may go directly to the eventbrite listing, if you prefer to make your payment directly on the Eventbrite website.
*In the event of rain, this workshop will not take place – we will make our best efforts to reschedule.
RHCC will, at all times, follow all Federal and Provincial COVID-19 guidelines and protocols. This may result in changes to or cancellation of field trips on short notice. Until the government provides clear guidance that masks are no longer required, all field trip participants will be required to bring a mask and to wear it when requested. RHCC cannot guarantee that all participants have been fully or partially vaccinated. By participating in this field trip, you accept that you are solely responsible for your health and well-being.
• BRING a Face Mask (to be worn if Physical Distancing not consistently observed)
• BRING your own personal Hand Sanitizer (required for each participant)
• 2-Meters of Physical Distancing at all times (mandatory)
• Car Pooling (strongly discouraged)
• In addition, any member who is feeling ill or has recently tested positive for COVID-19 or has been exposed to someone who has recently tested positive for COVID-19 should not attend the field trip.
• The Club reserves the right to ask a member to leave the field trip if these protocols are not followed.
Sorry, this event is fully booked